LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Ride 2021

3 posters

Go down

Luna Ride 2021 Empty Luna Ride 2021

Post  Admin Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:10 am

Assuming that we are out of any sort of lockdowns next May/June I'm looking at doing a Luna Ride from Welshpool to Aberyswyth.

The route would be from the A458, A470, A489, A487 to Aberyswyth. It sounds long but in reality its about 58 miles across mid Wales. I need to go and check the route out long before any planned ride and once thats done I can sort out stop/petrol station info etc.

I could use Google Maps I guess but they are at least 6 months out of date.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lunaownersclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Luna Ride 2021 Empty Cross Country Caper 2021

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:41 am

OK - so as soon as we are out of lockdown I'm going to recce the route for this event. It should provide some interesting roads to ride on and definitely some great scenery. In total the route I'm looking at is 57.3 miles.

The event will be open to any Luna line machine whether tuned or not and it won't be a race but will be a ride at your own pace event.

Who's up for it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Luna Ride 2021 Empty Aber or bust 2021

Post  Admin Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:34 am

OK, so my plans for this event continue and I've been doing some map work just to see what routes there are and if there are any alternatives - the good news is that the initial route I have chosen does have a number of petrol stations scattered along it. I'm still going to drive the route so that i can see what the terrain is like and suitable rest stops along the way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Luna Ride 2021 Empty Re: Luna Ride 2021

Post  Snails Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:19 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun. Lovely part of the world and not that far away from where I live so would definitely be up for it date allowing

Might help me get my scooter mojo back
Snails
Snails

Back to top Go down

Post  mickey c Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:29 am

I'd like to join in too and would ride up with you Ed. just need to check family commitments don't rain on my / our parade! if its early June that's half term and my family will likely be in Wales anyway. if I can avoid a car trip of 'are we nearly there yet' and meet them having scooted to Wales - that would be ace!

mickey c

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down