LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dansi 6v Stator with coils.

3 posters

Go down

Dansi 6v Stator with coils.  Empty Dansi 6v Stator with coils.

Post  feago Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:02 pm

No luck. Nothing on Joey's and Scooter Restorations got a stator that might fit but no lui coils at the moment. So, still looking if anyone's got one. I need a Dansi ADLO 132V stator plate or replacement coils might do the trick. Thanks. Mick

feago

Back to top Go down

Dansi 6v Stator with coils.  Empty Re: Dansi 6v Stator with coils.

Post  mickey c Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:00 pm

All Luna and j range stators will fit but you’ll have to put your coils on to them In which case if building your own stator, it would make sense to put 12 electronics on zo the stator
Volt

mickey c

Back to top Go down

Post  Thackers Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:20 pm

i may have a 6v stator and flywheel but its off my Cometa, i guess as a unit it might work on a lui. you would have different wiring from more coils i would think. but that might be an advantage with lighting eg main and dipped and rear brake light options or you could just use the wires you need and tape up the others. i'll check in my garage and report back
An alternative could be trying the luna, lui Facebook page and asking there.
There's this on ebay from scooter restorations which would give you 12v electrics you might have to change your loom to match it though
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lambretta-J-Range-Vega-Lui-Flywheel-6-Pole-SIL-Short-Fins-12V-Stator-Plate/333173512130?hash=item4d92b057c2:g:Ly0AAOSwAKxWVt1E
Thackers
Thackers

Back to top Go down

Post  feago Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:09 pm

Thanks Thackers. Might have one as a friend thinks he's found one - i'll let you know. Looked at the Scooter Restorations option as I think its 12v so would need a new coil as well ( which are out of stock at the mo). Mines just got the two coils with a 2 wire output so I might be able to use another stator and tape up the wires not required. My coild are a bit naff, but i've peeled a winding back on each and re-soldered/sleeved them to the wiring so they may even work as one winding shouldn't make much of a difference. In the meantime I'll see what my friend comes up with and let you know. Much thanks for the offer of yours by the way, but hold fire for the moment. Feago

feago

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down