LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cometa colours

2 posters

Go down

cometa colours Empty cometa colours

Post  bjhart Sat May 24, 2014 1:59 pm

At the age of 40  (next week) my wife has decided she would like to ride a scooter for the first time.  I therefore have been trying to get the old Cometa on the road, had it for about 20 years, some new bits but not a restoration.

She doesn't like the red it is currently in, I thought it was original but there are few places where the paint has rubbed and it appears to be orange underneath, which she is also not overly keen on.

I have read various books and websites but there seams to be some conflict on the colours the Cometa was available in, can any one confirm the full range or even just confirm original colours of their own one, with pictures if possible?

Thanks
Barry

Last edited by bjhart on Sat May 24, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

bjhart

Back to top Go down

cometa colours Empty Re: cometa colours

Post  daz.h Mon May 26, 2014 7:16 am

I've seen the cometa in the full range of colours except white, with the exception of the japan special show model.
colours been..
green (Venus green), turquoise astral blue), red (mars /Martian red), orange (orbit orange) yellow (moondust yellow), silver (cant recall colour theme as not a colour option in the uk)
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

Post  bjhart Mon May 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Thanks for that.....plenty of options then.  

bjhart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down