LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All together now (for a short while anyway)

3 posters

Go down

All together now (for a short while anyway) Empty All together now (for a short while anyway)

Post  Vega-Gordon Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:31 am

Finally, finally got all the pieces of Vega I own bolted together in the same place at the same time cheers

However...... The ignition switch I fitted in the beam doesn't stop the engine now Sad Everything else works however, so I took the headset to bits to check the wiring. I can't see a problem, I am guessing that one of the green or white wire has come un-soldered on the back of the switch, which will mean taking the beam off again pale Oh, cr*p. I'm going to get some Astral Blue touch-up today. Luckily there is a paint supplier near work who supply Lambretta colours (Lambretta-paint.co.uk)
Vega-Gordon
Vega-Gordon

Back to top Go down

All together now (for a short while anyway) Empty Re: All together now (for a short while anyway)

Post  daz.h Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 am

Question pictures gordon Arrow
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

All together now (for a short while anyway) Empty Re: All together now (for a short while anyway)

Post  Snails Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Well done G, you could always leave in gear and let the clutch out slowly so it stalls, Wink
Snails
Snails

Back to top Go down

All together now (for a short while anyway) Empty Green wire off.

Post  Vega-Gordon Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 am

Yes, dismantled the beam and the green wire has come off the switch, so obviously it can't be earthed down to stop the engine. No big deal to fix. I'm getting quite good at getting the beam of now, I whistle and it jumps off Very Happy
Vega-Gordon
Vega-Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum