LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freebie

4 posters

Go down

freebie  Empty freebie

Post  daz.h Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 pm

vega seat cover, its original, its used, will have some tears here and there, but as long as it dont end up on ebay, its anyones for free, could be tidied up and put onto a unrestored original machine.
daz.

i will be having a sort out over the next few weeks so anyone in need of strange bits give me a shout,
daz
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

freebie  Empty parts

Post  littlemoon Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:50 pm

i will need some odds and sods let me know what you have spare. cheers simon
littlemoon
littlemoon

Back to top Go down

freebie  Empty Re: freebie

Post  daz.h Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:57 pm

it would be easier to say what you want mate.
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

Post  littlemoon Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:03 pm

a full set of rubbers, some of the stainless stuff you had remade Laughing
littlemoon
littlemoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Staffy (Gareth) Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 am

I would be interested in a rear brake switch cover, some stainless bits and pieces, the square tabs that are welded to the smaller part of the Vega exhaust to hold the front guard as im missing three, original tools, headlight rim screw and details where you managed to get the electronic type seat done as love it Cool
Staffy (Gareth)
Staffy (Gareth)

http://www.staffordshire-terriers-scooterclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  daz.h Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 am

littlemoon i'm sure if you made me one of those boxes and lid to go under the petrol tank then i'm sure some stainless parts could be found on my oil tank.

staffy i dont have a spare switch cover sorry, i do have some stainless stuff left, but not much, but there not free, will have a stainless brake pedal pin somewhere, not great, but wont rust or seize.
the square tabs for the exhaust should be easy to get made, original tools are like hens teeth mate, and i wont be parting with mine, that said you are more than welcome to borrow them.
the rim screws are not specific to the vega, i got some stainless ones from rufforth autojumble, while there i also got some extra long screws for the back light unit, i think they are 3.5mm Question
the owner of the stall has a internet page http://www.a2stainless.co.uk/aboutus.aspx
the seat was done by a bloke called marty from york, he also mended a vespa T5 mk1 yankee seat for me as per original with the writing on the back, it was outstanding.
its not the fastest turnaround, ithink the vega frame was around 6 weeks and the vespa seat about a month.
freebie  DSCF0454 this is the seat that i took him, as you can see its torn and the foam missing from the base and around the lock.
freebie  DSCF0682123 this is what i got back Very Happy
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

Post  Staffy (Gareth) Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 am

Thanks Daz, the seat looks fantastic so would be interested in getting something done once i dig out the old Vega base i have in the garage. Interested in the stainless stuff left, and understand there not free so just let me know a price as and whenever you get chance.

Staffy (Gareth)
Staffy (Gareth)

http://www.staffordshire-terriers-scooterclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  littlemoon Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:12 pm

daz.h wrote:littlemoon i'm sure if you made me one of those boxes and lid to go under the petrol tank then i'm sure some stainless parts could be found on my oil tank.

of course i will make you a nice little box and lid, it will be made from 3mm steel plate and fully welded. once welded into the frame it should keep full strength in the frame. i will even weld it into your frame

staffy i dont have a spare switch cover sorry, i do have some stainless stuff left, but not much, but there not free, will have a stainless brake pedal pin somewhere, not great, but wont rust or seize.
the square tabs for the exhaust should be easy to get made, original tools are like hens teeth mate, and i wont be parting with mine, that said you are more than welcome to borrow them.
the rim screws are not specific to the vega, i got some stainless ones from rufforth autojumble, while there i also got some extra long screws for the back light unit, i think they are 3.5mm Question
the owner of the stall has a internet page http://www.a2stainless.co.uk/aboutus.aspx
the seat was done by a bloke called marty from york, he also mended a vespa T5 mk1 yankee seat for me as per original with the writing on the back, it was outstanding.
its not the fastest turnaround, ithink the vega frame was around 6 weeks and the vespa seat about a month.
freebie  DSCF0454 this is the seat that i took him, as you can see its torn and the foam missing from the base and around the lock.
freebie  DSCF0682123 this is what i got back Very Happy
littlemoon
littlemoon

Back to top Go down

Post  daz.h Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm

jolly decent of you sir.
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

freebie  Empty Parts

Post  Jools Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi Daz,

Would you have a Vega rear light connection rubber boot cover? (the one from the rear light to the frame)

Jools
Jools

Back to top Go down

Post  daz.h Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 am

jools have a look under the parts alternatives, i have made a posting there, i dont have a original light cover, and to be honest i dont recall seeing one, i will be using the vespa item as shown.
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum