LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Luna Owners Club and Events

Go down

The Luna Owners Club and Events Empty The Luna Owners Club and Events

Post  Admin Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:44 am

As many of you will know, back in 2002 I set up the Luna Owners Club, a time when not many folk were interested in the miniscule Bertone designed scooters. Over time, with help from Jem Booth, Sarah and Justin, Stephen and Adam Salvin and John Walklate the club has grown. I have always kept the club as I intended - no rules, no committee, no subs but a genuine wish to see the club grow and prosper. In respect of events I have always said that any event can be deemed to be a Luna Owners club event IF it is put to me first, doesn't mean I'm going to say NO, but its about making sure that the good name that the club has isn't tarnished. As such the Isle of Man Rumble is a LOC event as is the Dolomiti event in Italy. If you have an idea for an event then let me know and I'll give it due consideration, this is about being heavy handed but just imagine how the LCGB or any other scooter club/organisation would feel if I put on an event using their name without running it past them first.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lunaownersclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum