LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW VEGA HEADLIGHT RIMS

3 posters

Go down

NEW VEGA HEADLIGHT RIMS Empty NEW VEGA HEADLIGHT RIMS

Post  Thackers Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:08 am

Now available at long last through Rimini cheers and much cheaper than I ever expected. I've just ordered one as a spare and to beat the rush and probable price increase, plus the Euro exchange rate is in our favour at the minute.
They say all Luna range headlight items will be reproduced so expect prices to fall on all those hiked up ebay prices. Result at last for us Luna owners
Thackers
Thackers

Back to top Go down

NEW VEGA HEADLIGHT RIMS Empty Re: NEW VEGA HEADLIGHT RIMS

Post  storkfoot Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:15 am

http://www.riminilambrettacentre.com/en/ghiera-fanale-anteriore-lambretta-lui-vega-cometa-75cc.html

Scootopia had told me that all the headlight parts were being remade. This is a result for those of us with missing bits. I'd tracked a couple of rims and glasses on ebay. Suffice to say, I'd be totally gutted if I'd forked out what they went for Shocked
storkfoot
storkfoot

Back to top Go down

NEW VEGA HEADLIGHT RIMS Empty rim

Post  lunaloon Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 pm

so pleased these are available and the headlamps are coming soon Very Happy as you say very reasonable price Thackers im suprised too,so many Luna projects grind to a halt because of these parts not being available.

John
lunaloon
lunaloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Thackers Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:23 am

Well I got my headlight rim yesterday and first impressions are very good. It feels a quality item weight wise, not tinny at all and the chrome plate is first class. Let's hope the rest of the stuff promised is the same quality cheers cheers cheers cheers
Thackers
Thackers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down