LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lambretta Luna 50cl

3 posters

Go down

Lambretta Luna 50cl Empty Lambretta Luna 50cl

Post  TheSaint Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:29 am

Hi,

This is my first post here, so I hope you don't mind it being riddled with questions, I am also new to the Lui range.

I have found a Lambretta Luna 50CL for sale here in Sweden for 9000 sek, about 820 quid, it seems in pretty good condition and the owner is a scooter enthusiast, mainly vespas, the only thing it is missing is the throttle and front brake lever fitting which he tells me I can get from casalambretta here in sweden for about 70 quid, does this sound like a good deal? It has the sports exhaust on the scooter.

I have never had anything from the LUi range before so am not really sure what I should look out for, any tips or advice, also what sort of performance can I expect from the scooter?

TheSaint

Back to top Go down

Lambretta Luna 50cl Empty Luna 50 cl

Post  TheSaint Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:45 am

Just as an add on, I have noticed that the cable cowling from the inside of the leg shields is missing too.

TheSaint

Back to top Go down

Lambretta Luna 50cl Empty Re: Lambretta Luna 50cl

Post  Snails Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Check out this group on facebook and ask Leif Nyrén for some advice on prices. He will know the swedish market better than most of us Smile

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4722403111
Snails
Snails

Back to top Go down

Post  daz.h Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:56 pm

does it have the full size seat? and a normal vega headlamp and rim?
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

Lambretta Luna 50cl Empty Swedish 50cc Luna

Post  LENY Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 am

Hi

It's hard the judge the condition from the image in the advert. but what can be seen looks nice
and it has the "sport" exhaust which is always a plus even if it is all show, and no go

But I would say that 9000SEK is overpriced since the throttle and the center beam is missing

I'd think that 5-7000SEK would be a more correct price considering the latest LUNA sells that I am aware of. But it all depends on the overall condition

When it comes to performance, the answer is "What performance?"
The swedish regulations was hard on mopeds but there is help to get.
Either you go for the Casalambretta 75cc alu cylinder kit or I can get you in touch with our local wizzard here in the Gothenburg area if you would prefer a more moderate tuning (+45km/h and better torque)

Cheers
Leif Nyré

LENY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum