LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parts price help

3 posters

Go down

Parts price help  Empty Parts price help

Post  Thackers Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:45 pm

As we're allowed to ask on here about parts and prices of things we might be selling, could I ask what value these items might have?
J range 4 speed gear box.
2 sets of wheel rims Inc tyres .
Front hub, (chromed in OK condition)
Rear hub, (as above)
Rear brake cam
Vega layshaft
Thanks
Thackers
Thackers

Back to top Go down

Parts price help  Empty Re: Parts price help

Post  storkfoot Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Pass, but I may be interested in the wheels if the tyres are fairly new and with decent tread.
storkfoot
storkfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Snails Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:01 am

Thackers wrote:As we're allowed to ask on here about parts and prices of things we might be selling, could I ask what value these items might have?
J range 4 speed gear box.- including the Xmas tree £130 - 150
2 sets of wheel rims Inc tyres . - depends on tyres and condition but I'd say £30 for a good condition rim
Front hub, (chromed in OK condition) - seem pretty common so £25
Rear hub, (as above) - same £25. I think this is what Joey was looking for for his stock (or there abouts)
Rear brake cam -£5
Vega layshaft - £40
Thanks

It’s really subjective and the price varies considerable depending on how much the purchaser needs the part and how much money they have and whether there are ant available on alternative sources such as ebay, but I've given my view of what I would be looking for as min if I was selling
Snails
Snails

Back to top Go down

Post  Thackers Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:12 pm

Snails wrote:
Thackers wrote:As we're allowed to ask on here about parts and prices of things we might be selling, could I ask what value these items might have?
J range 4 speed gear box.- including the Xmas tree £130 - 150
2 sets of wheel rims Inc tyres . - depends on tyres and condition but I'd say £30 for a good condition rim
Front hub, (chromed in OK condition) - seem pretty common so £25
Rear hub, (as above) - same £25. I think this is what Joey was looking for for his stock (or there abouts)
Rear brake cam -£5
Vega layshaft - £40
Thanks

Thanks Ed, that's a very good guide for when I get round to selling. Ive got stuff stuck at the chromers due to the lockdown and having fitted the 5 speed box I want to try it all out before im certain that's the way to go. I'm pretty sure on the hubs and rims but need the stuff back before being 100%

It’s really subjective and the price varies considerable depending on how much the purchaser needs the part and how much money they have and whether there are ant available on alternative sources such as ebay, but I've given my view of what I would be looking for as min if I was selling
Thackers
Thackers

Back to top Go down

Post  Snails Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:56 am

Yes, I'm in the same boat to some degree with hubs and rims as I've replaced mine and thinking should I sell or just keep incase I want to go back. To be honest I've probably got doubles of the hubs but just can't be bothered with the hassle of selling parts to get around to letting them go
Snails
Snails

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum