LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealers, suppliers, parts etc etc

2 posters

Go down

Dealers, suppliers, parts etc etc Empty Dealers, suppliers, parts etc etc

Post  Thackers Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:33 am

It seems to me that there hasn't been any info or involvement from any dealers etc on here Crying or Very sad Would it be possible for whoever has the Luna owners Club POWER to get some up to date lists and prices. I know over on Lunabase there is Scootopia (i cant find there new website) and Jem Booth. Surely over the passing of time they have updated what they have, the stuff they remake and of course prices.
It must be in their interest to be associated with this up to date forum/ club, and might even offer some kind of club member discount which in turn may see more members and machines come out of the woodwork. cheers cheers cheers
I remember a conversation with Pete D when he told me he had a better idea of what some dealers had in stock than they did when it came to Luna spares, what's the point of having a business with parts on the shelf nobody knows about and therefore won't sell ?
I think they must be interested in a website like this, they would be daft not to be Question
Thackers
Thackers

Back to top Go down

Dealers, suppliers, parts etc etc Empty Parts Etc

Post  Admin Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:10 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lunaownersclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down