LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you get away without this grommet [pic]

4 posters

Go down

Can you get away without this grommet [pic] Empty Can you get away without this grommet [pic]

Post  storkfoot Fri May 15, 2015 7:58 am

The gear cable grommet:

Can you get away without this grommet [pic] Vegacablegrommet
storkfoot
storkfoot

Back to top Go down

Can you get away without this grommet [pic] Empty Re: Can you get away without this grommet [pic]

Post  Scooter Paul Fri May 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Yes, you don't need it for correct operation. It is trim only. If anyone has these two pieces in as new condition I need some please.

Paul
Scooter Paul
Scooter Paul

Back to top Go down

Can you get away without this grommet [pic] Empty Re: Can you get away without this grommet [pic]

Post  storkfoot Fri May 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Thanks, Paul. This one is on ebay at the moment but I suspect it'll go for way more than I'll pay.
storkfoot
storkfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Snails Sun May 17, 2015 9:17 am

Is it both parts that you need Paul?
Snails
Snails

Back to top Go down

Post  storkfoot Sun May 17, 2015 9:38 am

Yes, Ed. But I am guessing I could just use heat shrink for the cable guides?
storkfoot
storkfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooter Paul Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 am

Me Paul too! I need both parts Ed. I also need a decent centre stand and the collets that clamp the handlebars to the fork stem. Can you help. One set of wheel rims might also be on the list.

Paul
Scooter Paul
Scooter Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Snails Wed May 20, 2015 9:42 am

I can with the wheel rim and also the triangle shaped thing. I dont use mine - so dont need it but one part of my brain says i should keep it in case I switch my handlebars back!

Drop me a pm and we can discuss

You can always use insulation tape for the other part! Shocked
Snails
Snails

Back to top Go down

Post  storkfoot Fri May 29, 2015 1:48 pm

There seems to a similar shroud that is remade for D and LD. It's in grey but I may well give that a go, unless anyone knows any different?
storkfoot
storkfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  daz.h Fri May 29, 2015 4:25 pm

there is also a 1 piece item, might be off a garelli or probably something similar and Italian.
its the Y part and the shroud completely moulded together.
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

Post  storkfoot Sun May 31, 2015 1:57 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking through some Italian moped websites but no luck so far.
storkfoot
storkfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum