LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How rare are things?

5 posters

Go down

How rare are things? Empty How rare are things?

Post  Thackers Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 am

I've slowly being collecting Luna related stuff and got to wondering if any of the bits i have really are rare like the parts we look for.
I'm sure there is loads of stuff out there but i'm short on ideas as to where to look, and i think the bits i have most others will have too so nothing exclusively rare yet for me. I think the only thing i might have that is thin on the ground is a Bronze coloured pin badge like the enamel badges of lambrettas etc i think theres one on Lunabase in Rare and Related but that one is a key chain. Now your all going to say i have one of those too Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thackers
Thackers

Back to top Go down

How rare are things? Empty Pre-Production Photos

Post  Admin Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:05 am

I've got 2 original pre-production Luna mock up photos that are pretty rare, some of the accessories are mega rare - florida bars, bumper bar, etc
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lunaownersclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How rare are things? Empty Re: How rare are things?

Post  daz.h Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:00 pm

post a picture of them pete, i have two very early ones also, one is my avatar.
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

Post  Thackers Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:37 am

So where are you guys getting these photos etc from? give me a P.M if you want Wink
Thackers
Thackers

Back to top Go down

Post  daz.h Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 am

thackers, i have been collecting various vega related stuff for many years, not just parts, i also have the gold badge Wink plus a red and blue enamel one.
i have the 3 original parts manuals, i did not realise there were 3 until around 5 years ago, when i came across one, and it is solely for the 50s model.
there are also some variants of the owners handbooks too.
all anorack stuff Embarassed
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

How rare are things? Empty Please please

Post  LENY Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi Daz and Dave
Please publish some pics of what you've got.
Rare and realated on the LUNABASE would be great but I guess that at pic or two here would do aswell

Cheers
Leif

LENY

Back to top Go down

Post  daz.h Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:19 pm

leif,
unfortunately there is very little happening now over on lunabase, that said at the time when justin and sarah set it up it was outstanding !! and just what us lunatics required.
however, things have changed and time has moved on, if pete get round to putting something on here like whats on lunabase then i will take the time and effort to scan them all back in, unless sarah can sort something.

there was two dealers on lunabase which i thought would have had a little more input and obviously made some contribution to keeping the site up and running, but during the recent months when the site went down it was upto sarah to fund it, which to be fair...seems unfair scratch

i've not said anything untill now,but i PERSONALLY belive there is not the need for the two websites, YES, there is a boat load of info on lunabase, but there is no reason why that can not be brought over on to this site.
this site is easier to use, especially for someone who is perhaps just passing by, i'm not sure of the cost of keeping this website running is, (and i will ask pete to comment on this) but i feel the two sites should be merged (if possible)
i dont know about others, but i would be willing to make a financial contribution to keeping this web site up and running.
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

Post  Snails Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:38 am

Fair comment Daz regarding funding but I'm guessing this forum is free and even if not there may well be no scope to add web content that is not forum related.
Snails
Snails

Back to top Go down

Post  Thackers Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Here's a scan of the badge i mentioned alongside a blue enamel type, there almost identical perhaps they could be made by the same manufacturer?
How rare are things? Fp04015
This scan came from an Italian magazine which has some good pics of 2 lui's and a Vega. I thought this might be of interest as i've never seen a photo of this model, but i'm sure someone on here knows all about it
How rare are things? Fp04014
Thackers
Thackers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down