LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frustration

2 posters

Go down

frustration Empty frustration

Post  NIGE Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 am

nearly there just waiting on chiselspeed and i have to paint centre beam.but i am very busy with work also and my mrs mum past away a few weeks ago which as been tuff and we are having to sort her house and things.so i am so near but also so far from finishing vega .was hoping to take it to isle of wight but thats not going to happen this year.never mind.i only need a foot peg rubber if any body as one
NIGE
NIGE

Back to top Go down

frustration Empty Comiserations Nige

Post  Vega-Gordon Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Yes it's tough. "Real" life keeps imposing on what we really want to do. But that is Life. Myself and Maureen have booked next week off work, but her uncle has died and now (most) of next week will be taken up with Funeral stuff. Hey - ho it's not ours. As you get older it's inevitable that births and marriages become deaths. Sorting your parents stuff is tough, but you will recover.

On a more Lambretta note, fitting the SIP digital Speedo to the GP has turned into a "Big Job" mainly making the temperature sensor fit/work means taking the cylinder head off and cutting/filing a slot so it sits in the spark plug hole and then slotting the cowl so the cable comes out right (Oh and repainting the cowl, to get rid of the scrathes and grooves create by the rotary file.) Damn my perfectionist nature.
Vega-Gordon
Vega-Gordon

Back to top Go down

frustration Empty Getting there with the SIP Speedo.

Post  Vega-Gordon Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 pm

I've started thinking about my lack of miles,this year, being a Fair Weather Rider I'm now beginning to realise that the weather this year has just been cr*p. Anyway, getting into the closing stages of fitting the SIP Speedo, I've been held up with umpty-umph stupid jobs on the GP, I think I've cleared all the "snags" again...... The thermocouple is delicate and I broke the original without much effort, so awaiting replacement to finish that bit. haven't quite sussed the wiring, but it's complicated by the fact I've added indicators and a petrol warning light. Just need to press on, Very Happy
Vega-Gordon
Vega-Gordon

Back to top Go down

frustration Empty Re: frustration

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum