LUNA OWNERS CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here we go again.

3 posters

Go down

here we go again. Empty here we go again.

Post  daz.h Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 am

i have agreed to strip and restore my cometa with my 10 year old son over the weekend, i can see many a hour searching the internet for those hard to find parts What a Face
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

here we go again. Empty Ha-ha, you asked for it...

Post  Vega-Gordon Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Good man, getting engaged with the kids, how long before he says "Dad, I'm bored, I'm going to go on my Playstation"?

Good luck, my son's 22 and for the first time he has actually got interested in fixing the PC ( the Power Supply blew up) but only because he was desparate to get back to Skyrim - Ho-hum.

Anyway as an old fart I'm trying to learn how to put movies on Youtube, I've used a Vega clip as a test piece. So see new post.

Very Happy
Vega-Gordon
Vega-Gordon

Back to top Go down

here we go again. Empty Re: here we go again.

Post  daz.h Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:39 pm

i'm more worried he'll want to do a custom paint job as theres a large tin of candy apple red and some silver metalflake in the toolbox he keeps looking at.
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

Post  NIGE Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:54 am

hi daz hope his money box is a big one .good on you though daz.my daughter loves scooters i used to take her out all the time on my mrs old gs and she cant wait to go out on vega .my lad as just started to get more interested and he wants a lui rusteration ride .
its great that the young ones are showing interest .nice scooter gordon .i agree anything to get them of playstion or wi or bloody phones
NIGE
NIGE

Back to top Go down

here we go again. Empty Time's change.

Post  Vega-Gordon Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 pm

I started having a rant here, (frustration at many things), but deleted it for the benefit of all you people out there who have problems of your own Very Happy

Spent an hour or so this afternoon re-making a headset "C" spanner so that it works properley, cut, grind, weld. Uh-uh.. I'm no welder, it snapped at first use. Back to the grinding, cleaning welding. Sad

Lambretting teaches you so many things, Like Brooke Bond tea-cards (but that's another story). Sleep
Vega-Gordon
Vega-Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post  daz.h Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Question gordon, why struggle Question
as snails will tell you i'm more than happy to loan out my tools for free as long as there kept safe and sent back covered against been lost.

were all here to help each other Smile
daz.h
daz.h

Back to top Go down

here we go again. Empty Thanks for the offer.

Post  Vega-Gordon Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks for the offer Daz. I've always been a fairly independant type and when I've needed a particular tool for a job (Lambretta or not) I've usually bought or made an item to do the job. I suppose the working environment I was brought up in (the ICI - Imperial Chemical Industries) every Tradesman had his own kit and "lending" just wasn't done. Archaic, I know, but that was how it was then. I suppose the habit has stuck. Anyway my current problem with the headset tools is just an opportunity to re-establish my welding skills! Gotta go it's the Olympic closing ceremony.
Vega-Gordon
Vega-Gordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum